Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this Guide
Welcome to the DePaul University Library. This guide will introduce you to the many resources and services the Library offers to students at DePaul.
- Information about setting up your Library accounts to borrow books and request interlibrary loan materials, access electronic course reserves, use wireless in the DePaul Library, and enable Google Scholar to retrieve full-text articles in the DePaul Library databases.
- Your DePaul ID is your library card which you will need to check out physical books in the Library.
- Your library borrower ID number is located on the back of your DePaul ID above the barcode. It begins with 20511 and is 14-digits long.
- Overview of the many ways to reach for help from the Library.
- A concise list of the most relevant Library databases for research in your field.
Dissertations, Theses & Publishing
- Key databases to search for dissertations, including DePaul's institutional repository, Via Sapientiae.
Books & E-books
- Relevant e-book packages containing hundreds of online books.