This brief, self-directed tour will help you get familiar with the Loop Library and introduce you to some of the resources available to you as a student, faculty, or staff member at DePaul. We're glad you're here!
- The mission of the DePaul University Library is to cultivate and sustain the intellectual, creative, and social passions of our students, faculty, and staff as we work together to advance the goals of a more just, ethical, and diverse global society.
- The DePaul University Library has 2 locations: The John T. Richardson Library in Lincoln Park and the Loop Campus Library on the 10th floor of the DePaul Center. The DePaul College of Law operates a third library on the 5th floor of Lewis Center, 25 E Jackson.
- The Library’s collections include over a million print & e-books, 400+ online databases, and 100,000+ print and online journals. At the Loop Library, you'll find collections of research materials in business, communications, and computer science. At the Richardson Library, you'll find research materials in the arts, science, humanities, and social sciences.
- The Loop Library is so much more than just research materials: we've got study space, computer labs, video games, recreational reading, DVDs, and more. Plus, friendly library staff to help you make the most of all of it.
- The Loop and John T. Richardson libraries are both open 7 days a week. Want to come visit? Check the website for our current hours.
- For more information about our collections and services, check out our website: https://library.depaul.edu.