Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current Status of Library Locations:
Daily hours of operation have resumed. Current DePaul students, faculty, and staff must swipe to enter both the John T. Richardson Library and Loop Library. Both locations remain closed to alumni and the general public wishing to enter. (Exceptions include alumni and the general public who need to pick up requested materials or use our Special Collections and Archives; see below.)
John T. Richardson Library
- Alumni and I-Share members can call (773) 325-7895 upon arrival and staff will bring the requested material to you at the door.
Special Collections and Archives (SPCA)
- SPCA is open for research appointments Tuesday - Friday. Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Alumni and I-Share members can call (312) 362-8433 upon arrival and staff will bring the requested material to you at the door.
- Wearing a mask is recommended and encouraged.
- Please visit our Policies page for a complete list of patron conduct, food and drink and noise policies.