Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print from a Library Lab Computer
To print from a computer in any of the library labs please follow the following steps:
- While signed into a computer with your campus connect username, print the document or file
- Select the DePaul LPC Default Printer if printing from the John T. Richardson Library, or the DePaul Loop Default Printer if printing from our Loop Campus Library
- Go to the nearest printer release station and swipe your card, or enter your login information to release your print job.
Print from a personal computer or laptop
iPrint From Anywhere (IPFA) allows you to print to DePaul University Intelliprint printers from your personal computer while on campus. In order to use this feature, you must install an IPFA package on your personal computer. There are separate packages for each campus, and you can you can find detailed instructions on installing these packages on the IPrint From Anywhere Installation Instructions page.
To print from a personal computer or device in any of the library labs please follow the following steps:
- Install an IPFA package on your personal computer detailed on the IPrint From Anywhere Installation Instructions page
- Select the Depaul LPC Convenience/IPFA Printer if printing at from the John T. Richardson Library, or select the Depaul Loop Convenience/IPFA Printer if printing from our Loop Campus Library
- In the Print Job Details box that appears, enter your campus connect username or the number on the front of your card if using a convenience card
- Go to the nearest printer release station and swipe your card, or enter your login information to release your print job
Manage your Demon Express account.
Demon express is a prepaid debit account that is offered to current students, faculty and staff of DePaul University and can be used to print at the library.