When connecting a Mac computers to a media:scape table, there are several extra steps that need to be taken in order to display your screen. These instructions are intended for the seated meeting style tables 1-4, where two screens are attached to the table.
1. Connect your mac to the media:scape table using the miniDisplayPort connection puck.
2. On your mac, Open up System Preferences --> Displays. If you have attached the puck, you should see two windows appear: Built-in Display & STEELCASE m:s
3. On the Built-in Display window, you will see an option to Optimize your resolution for STEELCASE m:s. Change the resolution to 1280 X 720 in order to project to the screen attached to the media:scape table.
4. On the STEELCASE m:s window, you will need to change the resolutino to 1280 X 720 and change the refresh rate to 60 hz.
5. On the STEELCASE m:s window, click the Arrangement tab. Here you have an option to use the media:scape screen as a second monitor or you can 'mirror' your screen. Mirroring your screen will show the same screen on both your mac computer and the media:scape screen. In order to select this option, choose Mirror Displays from this window.
6. After completing these steps, you should be able to select a screen from the puck and be able to see your mac screen on the media:scape screen. If you see a "Not Supported" try reducing the resolution to a lower rate and double check that the refresh rate is set to 60hz.