Unless you or someone in your department has customized your D2L navigation bar, the Library Resources option should appear under More by default.
If it does not appear or if you'd like to make the Library Resources option more prominent on your navigation bar (and appear as its own menu item) here is how to do that:
- Click on Edit Course from the navigation bar
- Under Site Setup, click on Navigation & Themes
- Click the arrow beside the <name> navbar that you are currently using, and select "Copy". This will make a copy of your current navigation bar so that you retain the same features in the new navigation bar.
- Click on the new navbar link which will be labeled as "<Name> Navbar - Copy" by default.
- Click on Add Links
- Select Library Resources
- Click Add
- Click Save and Close
- From the Active Navbar selection box, select your new navbar and click Apply
You should now see the Library Resources option in your course navigation bar.
(Note: if you have more items that the navigation bar can accommodate in one row, Library Resources will show up under "More".)