Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table types include:
- seated meeting style -- 4 D-shaped tables seating up to 6 at desk height with 2 screens attached
- room of seated meeting tables, see Scholar's Lab -- 6 D-shaped tables seating up to 5 at desk height with single screens attached
- theater style -- 2 D-shaped tables with single screens attached and high-backed lounge seating for 6-8 that creates a privacy barrier
Users may plug in their own devices to the tables such as laptops and tablets, accommodating up to 6 people.
Each media:scape collaboration table offers the following:
- Up to 6 seats per table with either two 32" monitors or one 42" monitor for shared viewing
- 1 resident Windows computer; in the case of Scholar's Lab, 2 resident computers, 1 Windows, 1 Mac
- Users may plug in their own devices to the tables such as laptops and tablets, up to 5 devices at a time
Users can connect to the media:scape table with their own devices using a PUCK (Personal User Control Key) at each table
Connection Types include:
- Mini DisplayPort (Apple)