Searching on a topic in article databases is recommended when you don't have a specific journal in mind. These are just some suggested database products for getting started. To locate databases which specialize in other topics/fields, or get more help finding articles:
Want Google Scholar to detect when DePaul has access to an article?
1. Go to scholar.google.com
2. Click on Settings > Library Links
3. Search for DePaul; select Find full text @ DePaul University
If a PDF or Full Text option isn't available...
1. Click on Find Full Text
2. If available, click on Article
3. Otherwise, click on Journal
4. If these options aren't available, click on Request via Illiad* option to request.
*Use Illiad to obtain an electronic copy of any article we do not have online.