Technology at DePaul University Library
About Technology in the Library
The Library's technological resources and services are aligned with goals shared across academic libraries and academic computing communities as well as overall DePaul strategic directions (Vision 2018), DePaul Library mission, vision, and values, and university Information Services (IS) policies and initiatives.
Use the tabs above to find more information on DePaul Library technology services such as:
- diverse lab computing environments and set ups fostering individual and collaborative work
- ubiquitous bring your own technology (BYOT) friendly wired and wireless connections
- access to specialized software and opportunities for inter-disciplinary teaching and learning
- on site and remote access to a wide range of electronic research resources
- virtual research help, electronic reserves, online inter-library loan request, and digitization support, among other digital services
- technology loan and assistance
Visit the Richardson Library's new Information Commons to see some of our latest technology-enhanced teaching and learning projects in action, or contact Associate University Librarian for Information Technology & Discovery Services Megan Bernal for more information on DePaul Library information technology resources, services, and initiatives.