- Encyclopedia of Bioethics. 3rd ed. (2004)
Covers topics on the ethics of health professions, animal research, population control and the environment.
- Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society
Spans the relationships among business, ethics, and society including coverage of corporate social responsibility, the obligation of companies to various stakeholder groups, the contribution of business to society and culture, and the relationship between organizations and the quality of the environment.
- Encyclopedia of Medieval Philosophy
Includes entries on philosophers, concepts, terms, historical periods, subjects and the cultural context of philosophy in the Middle Ages.
- New Dictionary of the History of Ideas
Surveys the history of Western thought and culture. Explores the origin, cultural interpretations, and historical themes of such subjects as beauty, love, feminism, diversity, and social capital.
- Oxford Handbooks in Philosophy Online
Provides thorough introductions to a range of major topics in philosophy.
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Specialized encyclopedia useful for a wide variety of topics in the social sciences and humanities.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Authoritative, open access encyclopedia refereed by an editorial board and constantly updated.
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy and the Social Sciences